Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lil Blue Boo/ Dharma Trading Company Design Contest

Okay So for the Lil Blue Boo Dharma Trading Design Contest I am also going to send a picture of one of the many dresses I have been into making. I Got the idea for these dresses because, well my daughter LOVES color and funky clothes... She loves to wear mismatched earrings and socks everyday and honestly... I LOVE IT!. She is almost 7 and as much as I hate to say it...ruffles and "plain" is just not her style anymore. So I have been mismatching away and have had a blast doing so. Every dress comes out completely different. There is no planning, just do as I go, so I have no idea what it will really look like till it is done! So much fun. NOW if only I could get that Etsy shop full....

Now go check out and "like"  Lil Blue Boo on Face Book also and look at all the pictures of other entries. Some pretty creative things have been popping up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment